I've known Bronni and her beautiful family for many many years now and I was so honoured to be able to witness the commitment between herself and Bruce on a chilly autumn day in Franschhoek.
I usually tend to struggle narrowing images down for blogposts, but this wedding was extra hard to get down for the following reasons:
- Absolutely gorgeous bride
- In a gorgeous dress by Elbeth Gillis (that had pockets, how cool?)
- With a groom who is very quite easy on the eyes
- 1+3 clearly just adore each other
- Franschhoek is just absolutely beautiful, especially at this time of year, even when overcast, love it
- The decor and flowers were so tasteful and thoughtful (no surprise considering Okasie were in charge of that department)
So this one will be in two parts. Here we go with part one...